♥ 3 feeds of garlic
♥ 2 eggs + 1 dl milk
♥ 1 tomato
♥ Hand full of spinach
♥ 2 pieces of bread w/cream cheese
♥ Salt & pepper
1. Heat up your frying pan and add olive oil. Let it get warm and then add your sliced up garlic.
2. Mix the eggs with milk, add spices and the fried garlic.
3. Slice the tomato into rings and fry for a couple of minutes, on low heat. Add half the spinach and continue having it on a low heat for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the egg mixture into the pan and let everything fry on a low heat till the omelet is done.
5. Eat with a side of spinach and bread.