..when you’re bored.
For the last two weeks I’ve been at home, organizing, cleaning, doing laundry – simply getting everything ready before our little one comes home. After checking off my to-do list one by one, I find myself very bored. I don’t work at the moment and I can feel that I miss that time I had away from home amongst my colleagues.
- Write a letter to a friend. We’ve gotten so consumed with our social media, only snapping or posting when something important is happening. But what about a hand written letter to an old friend? I must admit that I miss getting post. It might take a little longer to get an answer back than sending an email or snap chatting, but I think it’s worth the wait.
- Paint your keys. If you are really bored, why not take some nail polish and decorate your keys. You’ll probably never use the wrong key again and it’s a fun way to test your artistic skills.
- Take a bath or long shower. Whatever you have available, you should pamper yourself once in a while. It’s completely relaxing and with some lighted candles and a good exfoliator you’ll feel as good as new.
- Organize your phone or computer space. Maybe not the most fun, but completely rewarding and you’ll have more memory space when you’re done. A win-win situation.
- Look at old photos. Take a trip down memory lane and reminisce about the old times. Perfect now that this year is coming to an end. Maybe even make a photo album online which you can save or print out later.
Pictures from we heart it – follow me: mylifelizabeth