♥ 4-5 apples ♥ Half a lemon
♥ 3dl flour ♥ 125gr room temperatur margarine ♥ 3 tpsp water
♥ 1/2dl icing
sugar ♥ 3-4 tbsp sugar ♥ 2-3 tsp cinnamon ♥ Grated lemon peel ♥ 1 egg
1. Start by mixing flour, margarine and water together in a bowl. You can either use your hands or a food processor to mix the gather together into a firm dough. Set aside for a minimum of 30 minutes in your fridge.
2. Peel and chop your apples into thin slices, squeeze a little lemon juice over and set them aside.
3. Blend the rest of the dry ingredients together and grate some lemon zest over in the end.
4. Divide the dough in two and roll out a crust and a lid to fit a 25cm (9 inch) pie plate. Fill your pie form with the sliced up apples and the dry ingredients.
5. Place the lid crust over the plate and press gently together on the sides. Make some slices so that the air will come out. Lastly brush the lid with one whisked egg.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees (392 fahrenheit) on the lowest shelf in the oven.
♥ WordPress: Just had to have this app on my favorite list. It is truly qenius for those who love to blog on the go. Deeply recommend it for WordPress users!
♥ Instagram: Who doesn’t love Instagram? Amazing filters and with Instacollage you can design your own collages with your favorite pictures.
♥ Facebook: A must for any teenager I guess. Easy to stay connected and updated with your friends anywhere at any time.
♥ Big day: A countdown for big (or small) events in your life. You can create your own background picture and the app counts down the days for you.
♥ Snapchat: A fun and easy way to send silly photos to your friends. You can even paint or/and write on Snapchat! Tips: try to write in b&w… or neagtive…
♥ Bible: A little motivation and courage from Him is always a good way to start the day. Read today’s verse and your good to go!
♥ Tabs: For everyone who loves to play guitar, this is a perfect app for you. Check it out and see for yourself!
These apps are free, so go and click your way into your app store and download these awesome apps.