Today I took a day off work, just because. I don’t feel the same drive and ambition towards my job and then it’s no point for me to work even though I get paid. Because we depend on the income of our customers to get paid, there was really no point in going to work when I only had one client today. It’s also nice to take a breather once in a while and recharge.
Ahead of me awaits breakfast, video editing and a job application. For some reason I always get nervous to personally deliver a CV, even though I talk to stranger every single day. The most important thing for me is to not think about it too much beforehand and remember that I’ve done this before.
Tips on submitting an application personally:
- Dress in something you are comfortable in, but be presentable at the same time
- Have all your papers ready. Most companies want to see a CV, certificate and diploma
- Think ahead of what you want to say
- Take x numbers of breaths
- Greet the boss with a smile and a handshake
Whatever happens, happens. If it’s ment to be you will be called in for an interview, if not, something better awaits you!
Comment below and let me know if you have any adding tips to the list above.