- Time flies by way too fast. If you’re young, or old, appreciate every. single. moment. Your childhood will fly by so fast. You can’t even blink twice and it will be gone.
- Don’t wish for the day you turn 18 or 21 or whatever, because when that day comes, you’ll most likely wish for your childhood back.
- You’ll probably have one or two really good friends in your life and the rest will only be people you once went to school with and had a good time with. Find and hold on to those one or two good friends because to be honest you really don’t need any more.
- Have a healthy look at death, and life. But mostly death because this is something we don’t like to talk about but it’s so real and we need to prepare for it.
- Cherish your parents, especially your mum. I can never fully understand what hardships my mum has gone through but make it a duty to yourself to make it as easy for her as possible even though you might run out of patience at times.
- Things will most likely never go as you’ve planned
- Don’t worry about making new friends when you get to a new school. In some mysterious way, they will most likely find you.
- Not everyone will like you. And you won’t like everyone either. Some people you connection with and others you don’t, and that’s completely fine.
- So stop caring about what other people think about you.
- If you don’t try, you’ll never know. Better to have tried and failed then to not have tried at all and still wondering what might have been or could have been.
- Listen to your parents. Most often, especially when you’re growing up, they know what they are talking about. Now I wish I listened to my mum more often because a lot of things she said I shouldn’t do, I regret doing now.
- Childbirth is the most painful experience you can ever imagine but also the most rewarding.
- What seems like the end of the world for you right now, is not really the end of the world.
- Your brain can memorize a bunch of information so don’t waist that space with silly song lyrics or lines from your favorite tv show.
- Don’t waist your time watching re-runs of old shows. Watch them once and be done with it.
- Seek knowledge. When you’re knowledgeable you can have a discussion with people, you can stand your ground and speak up on what you believe in.
- Don’t be jealous. If something is suppose to happen for you it will and if not it was never ment to reach you.
- Love yourself, every single aspect of yourself. Your body and your mind.
- Always read the manual.
- Don’t try to color your hair from a dark colored hair to blond hair at home.
- Be in the present.
- Trust your whole life, every single aspect of your life, the good and the bad, with God.
If you want to check out the video I made where I go more in depth on my life lessons you can go to my YouTube channel and watch it there.
A year will feel like a month
A month will feel like a week
A week will feel like a day
A day will feel like an hour
An hour will feel like a minute
And a minute will feel like a second
We didn’t choose this life, it was chosen for us. We don’t decided where we are born or who our parents are, it’s chosen for us. We don’t choose our time of death or how we die, it’s all chosen for us. But everything in between is our choice. What we believe in, what friends we want to have, what soundings we want to be in, where we want to live. We are given free will and therefor also the ability to choose as we please. But don’t think for a second we won’t be accountable for the choices we make. We forget the responsibility we get with this life but the truth is that we are held accountable for the choices we make.
We don’t know how long we have on this earth but still we act as if we’re given an eternity.
The last 48 hours have been long and exhausting. The quilt drives me crazy and before I lay my head down I think about the things I didn’t managed to do. I beat myself up, and I’m bruised from the inside out. I rage at the smallest things but put on a smile whenever I’m outside. I don’t recognizes myself anymore. I’m strangled by this life and wish for the time it will end. This is not the life I want to be living, waiting for death to arrive just to feel the release of the stinging pain.
I know this only took a minute to read but it helps. Every unsaid word can be written down forever, and that helps. Take a big breath, and don’t stop breathing.
I’m too scared to make this phone call
because I don’t know whats on the other end
You know that if I could, I would take your place
Life is not meant to be lived without you
You were never meant to go trough this
You have your whole life ahead of yourself
Reasons we cannot understand
that we all have to leave this earth
But remember you’re not alone
We will come for you soon
Your family and friends
We will all be together again
So as I drove home today I started thinking. About life, more specific about death, the part of life we hardly talk about but thousands of people are faced with every day.
Today I was scared of dying. I feared my death, but then I held on to my faith and remember that the only thing stronger than fear is faith. And as I drove home I rested my faith in God’s hands and believed that He would know. If He wanted me to die, He would know.
I started thinking about if I would be content, if I would have said all the things I wanted to say to the people I love, and do all the things I intend to do in my life. But as I drove I started thinking that if I died tonight I would at least know that I tried to become a better person. And all the stupid mistakes I’ve done in my past I’ve e learned from and to know that I never want to become that person again was reshoring. Because if I hadn’t gone through the things I’ve struggled with I would never have learned to know myself and never grow and be content with who I am and who I’m capable of being.
I came home safe and sound and was even more grateful that God had given me on more night, because my life is really a gift. A gift from God that can be taken away at any second. Be sure to live your life, take chances when they come around, don’t wait for the perfect moment – make the moment perfect, say what you’ve always wanted to say to friends and family, live with no regrets, but also be the best version of yourself.