Heath benefits of fasting during Ramadan:
- Detoxes & revitalizes the body
- Blood sugar and blood pressure drops
- White blood cells become more active
- Organs start their repair process
- Getting better concentration
- The body repairs any damaged cells
- Liver, kidney and skin are detoxing
- Last 10 days you get more energy, improved concentration and memory
The 9th month of the lunar calendar is the month of Ramadan.
The month where the Quran was revealed in year 610.
The month where the doors of heaven are open and the doors of hell are closed.
"Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
created man from a clinging substance.
Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
Who taught by the pen -
taught men which he knew not".
Make the most of this month and have a blessed Ramadan!