Today I just had the worst start to the day. I woke up at 6.30 am thinking I would lay in bed a couple of minutes more and figure out what I should wear for work. A minute later I must have fallen asleep because I abruptly woke up at 8.40 am, 20 minutes before my call time to work. Bare in mind it takes me about 30 minutes to drive to work. Jumping out of the bed in panic when I finally realized how much I overslept. Stressed out trying to contact my work I made my way to the bathroom and only managed to comb through my hair and put on some new clothes.
To say it mildly, it was a stressful day. I arrived 15 minutes late but my customer was taken good care of, but I stayed 15 minutes late until my break. I’ve been home a couple of hours now and gathered myself, spent time with my family and finally made dinner so I could eat a proper meal. The last couple of hours I’ve also been working on tomorrows video which will be up at 2 pm on my YouTube channel. Next on my shopping list is a new camera since my old Nikon doesn’t want to start. Right now I’m filming on my iPhone and trust me, I know the quality is bad.
I can only pray and hope for better days.
My day started off like any other day. No pancakes or coffee in bed even though that’s the ultimate dream. I went on doing some housework and making dinner for my guests that evening.
I was greeted with flowers and a basked full of fruit. At 6pm we started eating my homemade meatballs, chicken with rise and potato salad. Everything tastes twice as good when you know how much effort you put in to it.
We continued on playing uno, heads up and ping pong. And didn’t end up saying good night before 10.30 pm. It was a lovely evening spent with wonderful people.
Till next year.
This is a perfect breakfast or an even better post workout meal. Lots of protein, and who doesn’t love pancakes? I found some left over protein powder in my cabinet and to be honest I have to continue making some pancakes the next couple of days because my powder has almost gone out of date. These turned out so good so I don’t mind eating pancakes the next couple of days.
♥ 1 dl flour ♥ 2-3 dl milk ♥ 1 egg ♥ 1-3 scoops of protein powder (depending on how strong you want the tast to be) ♥ Vanilla powder ♥ Margarine for frying
1. Mix all the dry ingredients inna bowl.
2. Add 1 egg to the mix and a little bit of the milk and start stirring with a whisk.
3. Continue on adding the rest of the milk to a fine batter.
4. Heat up a pan and add a generous amount of margarine before you fry out your pancakes.
Add any topping you’d like & enjoy!
I have noticed that a lot of you like my recipes. That’s why I have a new simple one for you right now. Just don’t make the same mistake I did and burn your garlic.
What you will need:
♥ 3 feeds of garlic
♥ 2 eggs + 1 dl milk
♥ 1 tomato
♥ Hand full of spinach
♥ 2 pieces of bread w/cream cheese
♥ Salt & pepper
1. Heat up your frying pan and add olive oil. Let it get warm and then add your sliced up garlic.
2. Mix the eggs with milk, add spices and the fried garlic.
3. Slice the tomato into rings and fry for a couple of minutes, on low heat. Add half the spinach and continue having it on a low heat for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the egg mixture into the pan and let everything fry on a low heat till the omelet is done.
5. Eat with a side of spinach and bread.
This is a great meal after a work out. You get your proteins and veggies all in one. Enjoy!