So I finally finished a skirt I started on making a while back. The only thing was that I made it too thigh and i was hard to move in it. Now I finally fixed it with the help from a YouTuber. She gave me the brilliant idea to make a slit in the back and sew in a triangle piece of fabric. I had some complications with the execution which made it way too frustrating to sit down and sew. I took a beat and came back to the project, but whenever I did my sewing machine would pull down the fabric and tangle it all up, making holes in it. When I noticed my machine wasn’t willing to work with my, I hand stitched the fabric but this wasn’t the optimal solution. I finally sat down yesterday for one final attempt. And to my surprise, it worked! With a new needle in the machine and a lot of patience, I finally finished it.
My machine: Husqvarna VIKING H|CLASS
Fairly simple to maneuver when you get the hang of it. I recently also looked in the manual which, to my surprise, was a huge help. I found out that I could actually do an overlook seem with the machine. It’s nothing like an actually overlook machine but it does the job, with a much nicer finish than before.
♥ 4-5 apples ♥ Half a lemon
♥ 3dl flour ♥ 125gr room temperatur margarine ♥ 3 tpsp water
♥ 1/2dl icing
sugar ♥ 3-4 tbsp sugar ♥ 2-3 tsp cinnamon ♥ Grated lemon peel ♥ 1 egg
1. Start by mixing flour, margarine and water together in a bowl. You can either use your hands or a food processor to mix the gather together into a firm dough. Set aside for a minimum of 30 minutes in your fridge.
2. Peel and chop your apples into thin slices, squeeze a little lemon juice over and set them aside.
3. Blend the rest of the dry ingredients together and grate some lemon zest over in the end.
4. Divide the dough in two and roll out a crust and a lid to fit a 25cm (9 inch) pie plate. Fill your pie form with the sliced up apples and the dry ingredients.
5. Place the lid crust over the plate and press gently together on the sides. Make some slices so that the air will come out. Lastly brush the lid with one whisked egg.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees (392 fahrenheit) on the lowest shelf in the oven.
I made this recipe two days ago and it was surprisingly good and so easy to make that I have to share it with you.
♥ 1 onion, chopped ♥ 2 garlic cloves ♥ 2 squash
♥ 6,5 dl water ♥ 1 vegetable stock ♥ 1 dl single cream ♥ Oil for cooking
- Fry onion and the garlic with a little bit of oil in a soup pot.
- Chop the squash in tiny pieces and add it in the pot.
3. Add water and stock and let it boil on low heat for 10 minutes.
4. Mash the soup with a puree mixer, and add single cream and a little bit of pepper at the end.
5. Garnish the soup with dill or chive and serve with bread.
I hope you like this as much as I did. Happy cooking!