Patience. Such a sweet word which we all want more of. When we don’t receive the things we’ve wanted for the longest time or when things don’t go our way, we forget that God tests us with sabr.
Patience is bitter but sweet because when we receive our greatest wish we feel so satisfied. We know that all the time waiting was worth it, because God has given us an even greater gift than what we could imagine.
Patience is hard because we’re looking forward to something that we feel we need or are suppost to get but when we don’t, we always start asking why. Imagine if we’d get everything we wished for right at the moment we asked for it. We would stop being appreciative, even more so than we already are today.
We might even wish for something that isn’t good for us and never will be. We might want something that will never reach us even if it was right in front of us. We have to keep our trust and belief in God. He has it all planed out in the greatest way and He knows what’s good for you and what isn’t.
Keep on praying and never, ever lose hope in God.
My baby boy
My pride and joy
How could I ever imagine a life without you
If I could I would protect you from any harm that could affect you
Your smile lights up my day
Even bad days you get me through
My light, my sunshine
What would I do without you
I could never imagine a life without you now
And I pray that I can get a life long with you by my side
- Time flies by way too fast. If you’re young, or old, appreciate every. single. moment. Your childhood will fly by so fast. You can’t even blink twice and it will be gone.
- Don’t wish for the day you turn 18 or 21 or whatever, because when that day comes, you’ll most likely wish for your childhood back.
- You’ll probably have one or two really good friends in your life and the rest will only be people you once went to school with and had a good time with. Find and hold on to those one or two good friends because to be honest you really don’t need any more.
- Have a healthy look at death, and life. But mostly death because this is something we don’t like to talk about but it’s so real and we need to prepare for it.
- Cherish your parents, especially your mum. I can never fully understand what hardships my mum has gone through but make it a duty to yourself to make it as easy for her as possible even though you might run out of patience at times.
- Things will most likely never go as you’ve planned
- Don’t worry about making new friends when you get to a new school. In some mysterious way, they will most likely find you.
- Not everyone will like you. And you won’t like everyone either. Some people you connection with and others you don’t, and that’s completely fine.
- So stop caring about what other people think about you.
- If you don’t try, you’ll never know. Better to have tried and failed then to not have tried at all and still wondering what might have been or could have been.
- Listen to your parents. Most often, especially when you’re growing up, they know what they are talking about. Now I wish I listened to my mum more often because a lot of things she said I shouldn’t do, I regret doing now.
- Childbirth is the most painful experience you can ever imagine but also the most rewarding.
- What seems like the end of the world for you right now, is not really the end of the world.
- Your brain can memorize a bunch of information so don’t waist that space with silly song lyrics or lines from your favorite tv show.
- Don’t waist your time watching re-runs of old shows. Watch them once and be done with it.
- Seek knowledge. When you’re knowledgeable you can have a discussion with people, you can stand your ground and speak up on what you believe in.
- Don’t be jealous. If something is suppose to happen for you it will and if not it was never ment to reach you.
- Love yourself, every single aspect of yourself. Your body and your mind.
- Always read the manual.
- Don’t try to color your hair from a dark colored hair to blond hair at home.
- Be in the present.
- Trust your whole life, every single aspect of your life, the good and the bad, with God.
If you want to check out the video I made where I go more in depth on my life lessons you can go to my YouTube channel and watch it there.