Hijab: Modanisa // Top: H&M // Shoes: H&M // Sunglasses: H&M // Pants: Made by me
I took these pictures a few days ago when I was going for a walk. And when I came across an empty space with no one around I had to take out my camera and put it on self timer before I started posing around by my self. Things you’ll do for a good outfit post. But I love doing it so I don’t mind at all. Besides, I’m so much more comfortable alone then when someone else takes my photos.
Today was spend with family before we came home a couple of hours ago. Now it’s time for some relaxing time and then I’ll be going to bed.
I can’t believe it’s been half a year
Time flied by like a night in disguise
One second ago I held you close
Two little feet, ten little toes
First a smile, then a laugh
Now six months later you’re rolling around
Finding your hands to your toys
Soon you’ll be able to walk and talk
While you’re growing up, we’re growing old
Stop time a little so we can be with you even more
There is no rush, so I’ll stop searching for the next milestone
And enjoy the time with our firstborn child
It seems as if it was just yesterday we were in the hospital waiting for your arrival. Two days later we were on our way home again. Now you’re seven days old and time has flown by just as I suspected. Please don’t grow up so fast! Slow down time so that I can enjoy every single moment with you.
♥ 4-5 apples ♥ Half a lemon
♥ 3dl flour ♥ 125gr room temperatur margarine ♥ 3 tpsp water
♥ 1/2dl icing
sugar ♥ 3-4 tbsp sugar ♥ 2-3 tsp cinnamon ♥ Grated lemon peel ♥ 1 egg
1. Start by mixing flour, margarine and water together in a bowl. You can either use your hands or a food processor to mix the gather together into a firm dough. Set aside for a minimum of 30 minutes in your fridge.
2. Peel and chop your apples into thin slices, squeeze a little lemon juice over and set them aside.
3. Blend the rest of the dry ingredients together and grate some lemon zest over in the end.
4. Divide the dough in two and roll out a crust and a lid to fit a 25cm (9 inch) pie plate. Fill your pie form with the sliced up apples and the dry ingredients.
5. Place the lid crust over the plate and press gently together on the sides. Make some slices so that the air will come out. Lastly brush the lid with one whisked egg.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees (392 fahrenheit) on the lowest shelf in the oven.