This is a perfect breakfast or an even better post workout meal. Lots of protein, and who doesn’t love pancakes? I found some left over protein powder in my cabinet and to be honest I have to continue making some pancakes the next couple of days because my powder has almost gone out of date. These turned out so good so I don’t mind eating pancakes the next couple of days.
♥ 1 dl flour ♥ 2-3 dl milk ♥ 1 egg ♥ 1-3 scoops of protein powder (depending on how strong you want the tast to be) ♥ Vanilla powder ♥ Margarine for frying
1. Mix all the dry ingredients inna bowl.
2. Add 1 egg to the mix and a little bit of the milk and start stirring with a whisk.
3. Continue on adding the rest of the milk to a fine batter.
4. Heat up a pan and add a generous amount of margarine before you fry out your pancakes.
Add any topping you’d like & enjoy!
I haven’t had that many cravings during my pregnancy other then the occasional chocolate, ice cream and carrot.. yes, lots of carrots lately. But thats not what I wanted to share. My new favorite food is actually banana pancakes.
I don’t know who came up with this cleaver and easy meal but I first tasted it after Blogilates shared the recipe. I did struggle with flipping the pancake and getting it done on both side but after some tries and fails I finally found out what works the best. The best part is that you only need two ingredients, amazing right! It’s super healthy and they’re already sweet so you don’t necessarily need any toppings. So here’s how you do it.
♥ 2 eggs ♥ 1 banana ♥ Olive oil
1. Mix two eggs and the banana with a fork or in a mixer.
2. Use a frying pan on low heat, add your cooking oil and pour the batter with a spoon to make small pancakes.
3. Wait a couple of minutes, the first side usually needs long then the second one. And once it’s easy to remove you flip the pancake over.
Perfect for a mid-day snack or maybe even breakfast with your favorite smoothie.