I’m starting today off with a warm cup of lemon with honey. I woke up with a little bit of a itching throat and I do not feel like getting sick now. I have to make myself breakfast soon because my stomach does get a little bit upset if I wait too long.
Yesterday was a rainy autumn day but that didn’t stop us from going out. I got to use a new rain cover for the stroller and I came to know that I need a new rain jacket, one that is a bit bigger and longer. Something I will look for today when I’m going shopping with my mum. We walked down to our local shopping center and sat down to eat pancakes and I had one of the best frappes. The little one also got some walking shoes which will make it easier for him to practice.
Yesterday evening we all went out for pizza which was nice. It’s been a while since we’ve been out, and it was actually the first time with our son.
Today will be one of those normal days again. I’m planning on working out, maybe doing a warm up outside and then in the evening I have some alone time with my mum. Nice little surprises like these during the week is what you need once in a while.
First day in February, the shortest month of the year, started off with a cold and rainy snowfall. I’ve already been on a stroll outside but today’s trip lasted less than half an hour. But since it is the first day of February I thought I’d share ten random facts about me – so here we go.
- First thought when you looked in the mirror today? That I still have some glue left on my upper eyelids from yesterdays false lashes, which will probably take a day or two to get rid of.
- Who is the 4th person on your ‘missed calls list’ on your phone? A call from our local health clinic.
- What does it say in your last text message? Ca. 19:15 – Ok? A message from my dad wonder when he could come over yesterday.
- What are you wearing right now? A pair of grey big sweatpants, a white nursing topp which I paired with a warm cardigan and then my blue turban, which has been my favorite style to wear lately.
- What word do you use over and over? Probably the word ‘bismillah’ – meaning: ‘In the name of Allah (God)’. A word I use before I eat, drink, go to the toilet or go out.
- Your favorite age so far in life? I’m pretty happy about the age I am at right now. Where I am in life and my situation. I’m truly blessed with the amount of love I have around me.
- What’s your screensaver right now? Kinda boring, but I like to have everything neat and tidy, which includes my screensaver.
- What’s the last thing you said to someone today? I do have regular conversations with my baby, but they are with no respons. So I guess it has to be when I said goodbye to my other half before he went of to work.
- If you could change your name, what would you choose? This is a tough one because I do love my name, even though I never seemed to like it as much when I was younger. People always seemed to spell it wrong or pronounce it the wrong way, but now I’m quite content with it.
- Which one of your instagram pictures has gotten the most likes? With my 150 followers there is not a lot of bragging to do here, but there was a time where I had an open profil and I did get a few more likes then I do now.
Now that I’ve almost used an hour for this blog post I must continue my day and that includes getting myself something to eat before the little one wakes up.