I haven’t been this tired in a long time and I should probably be in bed getting some rest. But I just couldn’t end today without telling you about Witt’s slow juicer.
I recently received a slow juicer which I tried out this morning with the little fruit we had left laying around. Two oranges and one kiwi made an awesome fresh juice. It’s a big machine but you can make amazing fresh juices, smoothies or even baby food. You get all your vitamins and maximum nutrition from you ingredients, and instead of blending or centrifugation the juicer cold presses the fruit and vegetables.
Now I just have to go out and buy more fruit and veggies, cause I definitely want to use this more.
I made this dish yesterday and still have some leftovers which will be my lunch today. Even though the title does say salad, I believe this is more of a wok kind of meal, but either way it is delicious. Let’s just get to it!
25 – 30 min | 2 portions
♥ 150 g pasta, penne
♥ 2 tpls olive oil
♥ 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
♥ 1 boat garlic, chopped
♥ 1/2 squash, sliced divided into two
♥ 1/2 pepper, sliced strips
♥ 2-3 spring onions or 1/4 leeks, sliced
♥ 75 g mushrooms, in boats
♥ 5 tables sweet chili sauce
♥ 150 g cleaned shrimps
1. Cook the pasta as shown on the package, star away the water and keep the pasta warm.
2. Rinse, clean and cut up the vegetables.
3. Heat the oil in a wok or a high frying pan. Add onion and garlic and fry for about 1 minute.
4. Add the sliced up squash, pepper, spring onions/leeks and mushrooms and let it simmer with the onion for about 1 minute. Gently stir.
5. Add the finished bowled pasta and chili sauce and let it warm on low heat. At last add the shrimps and stir one last time.