In deep concentration while figuring out how to make this shot. I actually ended up with 57 points in the end which is average but I did win the match between my mum and I.
The sun only picked out a couple of hours in the early morning and afternoon before it turned quite cold and cloudy so I’m glad I wore something warmer. Not bad being a hijabi in Scandinavia when the summer is very bearable.
Heath benefits of fasting during Ramadan:
- Detoxes & revitalizes the body
- Blood sugar and blood pressure drops
- White blood cells become more active
- Organs start their repair process
- Getting better concentration
- The body repairs any damaged cells
- Liver, kidney and skin are detoxing
- Last 10 days you get more energy, improved concentration and memory
.. to know during 1st time pregnancy
- Water will become your new best friend. Especially since coffee probably will be off the table the first 3 months. Since week 30 I’ve been drinking up to 3 liters every day. That means more trips to the toilet, but defiantly worth it.
- Bigger underwear. Yes, it is bittersweet to actually go up 1 to 2 sizes, but it’s so worth it cause you’ll be more comfortable and so will your belly.
- Have a bra without an underwire. Your boobs will hurt and grow and the worst thing is to have and underwire pinch and make it even more uncomfortable.
- Invest in a bra strap extender. A great alternative to not buy a completely new bra during pregnancy, especially for the first and second trimester.
- A heat bag is perfect for relieving some of that back pain you’ll probably get when your tummy is getting bigger and all the weight is shifted.
- Good shoes is a must, especially in my line of work. I need good support for my feet, and it will probably get more hurtful to walk since their is more weight on your legs and feet.
- Your teeth and gum will get more sensitive. Already after a couple of weeks I noticed my gum starting to bleed when I was brushing my teeth, something that usually never happens. I used a soft toothbrush and was not brushing too hard, but your gum will become more fragile.
- Pillows for sleeping. They are your new best friends, and you don’t have to spend loads on pregnancy pillows. Just use whatever you have on your couch.
- Sanitary pads. I wasn’t fully aware that I would still need this during pregnancy after the fourth month. But yes, fluids do still come out of you and if you don’t want to change your underwear 2 to 3 times a day, this is a great option.
- Everyone will have an opinion about your belly. I’ve heard so many unnecessary comments, either you’re too small or too big, or you’ll get comments like; «You look big, have you eaten too much» or «Are you wearing all black to hide your belly». It will annoy you but just remember that you are making a life inside of you, which in it self is incredible.
Enjoy the journey cause it will be over before you know it.
Sun, beaches, blue water ocean, the outstanding nightlife, the movie stars or the rich and famous always surrounding you – nothing sounds better than that, does it? Well, I can at least say that I’m getting a happy holiday this year, in Florida!! I can not believe it, and it still hasn’t sunken in. Maybe because we just ordered our tickets, but I like more spontaneous trips, even though I wish I had a little more time working on my tan.
Going to see all the beautiful sites in Florida like Miami and Key West, the nature which probably will be breathtaking – I simple can’t wait!