So everyone is in bed which is unusual because I’m never the one to be up alone in the evening. But I really do want to get my new years resolutions down on paper, or better yet – computer. And I thought I would share them with you as well.
- WRITE IN MY GRATEFUL JOURNAL EACH DAY
- FAST IN RAMADAN
- WORKOUT & FINISH 5K RUN
- FOLLOW THE 12 HOUR FAST
- TRAVEL – AMSTERDAM, ISLAND…?
- KØBENHAVN BOAT TRIP
- MAJOR 25TH BIRTHDAY PRESENT
- CONTINUE MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS
- POST ON IG AGAIN…? (BIG QUESTIONMARK)
- BUY LESS IN 2020
- SEW A DOLL FOR MY DAUGHTER
- SEARCH FOR A FULL TIME JOB
- GET MY MOTORCYCLE LICENSE IN 2020
New years eve is always this big fuss and you’d think it will be a huge moment when the clock strikes twelve but most often than not it’s just another minute passing us by. Suddenly we’ve past a decade and looking at the fireworks welcoming a new year. Beginnings are always nice because they mean a fresh and maybe even different start for so many. But at the end of the day it’s just a new day that welcomes us. We are lucky to witness it and we should count our luck and be grateful for another year.
Do you have any new years resolutions – if so what are they?