I made this recipe two days ago and it was surprisingly good and so easy to make that I have to share it with you.
♥ 1 onion, chopped ♥ 2 garlic cloves ♥ 2 squash
♥ 6,5 dl water ♥ 1 vegetable stock ♥ 1 dl single cream ♥ Oil for cooking
- Fry onion and the garlic with a little bit of oil in a soup pot.
- Chop the squash in tiny pieces and add it in the pot.
3. Add water and stock and let it boil on low heat for 10 minutes.
4. Mash the soup with a puree mixer, and add single cream and a little bit of pepper at the end.
5. Garnish the soup with dill or chive and serve with bread.
I hope you like this as much as I did. Happy cooking!
2 thoughts on “Squash soup”
Yum! I really want to learn how to cook and I think soups would be a good place to start, so definitely going to try this out. Thank you! :)
You’re welcome! Good luck & bon appetite :)